Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy Mama!

I love when mornings have so many moments that make you smile. Today mine was definitely full of a lot of smiles!

Here are just a few reasons I smiled:


1. Waking up to freshly painted nails and toenails that I finally got around to painting (love the gray!).
2. Walking into the babies' room to find Levi smiling while he was sleeping and Lila crawling all around her bed and giving me a BIG smile when she saw me.
3. Finding a box of Chai tea in the back of the cabinet when I thought I was out!
4. Listening to Pandora (Goo Goo Dolls, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Matchbox 20- the good days :)) while eating breakfast with the babies.
5. Watching Lila's puzzled look as she discovered my painted fingernails and then thinking of the days soon to come that I get to paint her little nails!
6. And of course, getting to spend the day with these little love bugs!

2 comments:

  1. Aw I bet seeing her smile at you is such a wonderful feeling. :) They are two precious babies and I am so glad you are a mom! Love your bible verse by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your new blog susan! the babes are growing up...sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete