Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Growing Like Weeds

Yesterday was the one year check-up for my little munchkins. I love going so that I can see how much they have grown and changed and then talk about what to look forward to in the next few months! I do, however, dread the blood work and shots...with a passion! I think I really hate it more than they do! Neither one of them even cried as they got their blood taken (meanwhile, I was looking the other way!) and they recovered quickly from their shot screams! All is well and that's over for another 3 months! 
Levi and Lila Kate are doing great and are very healthy! They have gone from teeny tiny little preemies last year to chunky monkeys this year!! We have a lot to be thankful for! They both weighed the same at 23 pounds and 10 ounces (that puts Levi at the 60% in and Lila at the 85%), Levi was 29 1/2 inches tall (40%) and Lila was 29 inches tall (50%). I am SO proud of them at how great they are eating, growing, learning, and changing!!

And just because every post has to have a picture...here are my little pookies eating like champs!


No comments:

Post a Comment